The Department of Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medicine has a long and rich tradition of excellence in clinical care, teaching and research. Founded in 1947, it is one of the oldest anesthesiology departments in the country, and has now grown to include over 100 faculty members with expertise in numerous anesthesia subspecialties, and over 100 trainees.
Former faculty, residents and fellows of the department form an exceptional network of physicians who practice at leading institutions throughout the United States. We are proud of their achievements, and invite our alumni to stay connected to the department and each other.
Ways to Stay Connected
- Update your contact information. Please share news about your career and personal milestones.
- Join us at the PGA Alumni Reception on December 14, 2019 - Details and RSVP here.
- Read our news and highlights to stay informed about the latest accomplishments of the department.
- Support the work of the Department of Anesthesiology.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Join the NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council.
- View our photo archive of residency classes past and present.