Thank you for your interest in supporting the Department of Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medicine. Gifts from alumni, patients and friends help us continue to:
- provide exceptional patient care using state-of-the-art techniques
- carry out cutting-edge research
- train the next generation of anesthesiologists, intensivists and pain medicine specialists
- conduct innovative global health education, training and research
- advance the understanding and treatment of pain
We are grateful for your support.
Make a Gift
Make a secure gift to the Department of Anesthesiology via Weill Cornell Medicine's Development Office. Click one of the following links to make an online gift today:
- Anesthesiology Research Fund
- Anesthesiology Education Fund
- Pain Management Division Research Fund
- Pain Management Division Education Fund
- Anesthesiology Global Health Education Fund
- SJ Thomas Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Visiting Lecture - a matching gift challenge.
If we reach our goal of $5,000, a generous donor has offered to match that amount. Donate now to help us double your contribution!
A credit card is required to make an online gift. If you download the gift form from these pages, please enter the Department of Anesthesiology in the "specific designation" field so that funds can be directed appropriately.
Gifts can be made by check payable to: Weill Cornell Medical College.
Please indicate the Department of Anesthesiology in the memo portion of your check and mail it to:
Development - Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medicine
1300 York Avenue, Box 314
New York, NY 10065
If you would like to inquire about supporting a specific clinical, research or educational program, please contact:
Dr. Hugh Hemmings, Jr.
The Joseph F. Artusio, Jr. Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology
Your donation is tax deductible.
Help Us Celebrate the Department's 70th Anniversary (2017)
View our photo archives.
Add your name to our alumni database so that we can keep in touch!